- EVENT: Island & Archipelago
- WHERE: Point Fortin Town Hall
- TIME: 10:00 a.m – 5:15 p.m with cultural event to 6:45 p.m.
- PARKING: Eddie Hart Grounds, Tacarigua
- Shuttle to Point Fortin from 7.00 a.m.
- Full day attendance with Lunch and Snacks.
Click here to read about some of the participants who will be attending each event and contributing to the various discussions throughout.
- Prices are in USD.
- TT Ticket Price for this event is $635TT (offline payments only).
If you wish to reserve a position and pay offline, please download and bring the receipt with you to the Institute at 91C Tunapuna Road, Tunapuna or to the event on the day itself.
We will also accept cash (US and TT) and personal cheque (payable to Lloyd Best Institute of the West Indies) at the door of the events. Please bring with you your receipt.
If you have any issues or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable) or call the Institute on 663-5463 or 662-9023, Candace on 376-7086 or Carol on 362-1483.
We’re using a conversion rate of US1.00 = $TT6.35.
Please read our Consent Agreement before confirming registration.
- 7:30, Leave Port Of Spain
- 10:00-10:30, Arrival of Guests / Welcome, Nigel Minors
- 10:45-11:00, Lloyd Best on Energy, Young Speaker
- 11:00 -11:15, Energy & Pt. Fortin, Andrew Jupiter
- 10:15-12:00, Conversation
- 12:00-1:00, Lunch & Welcome, His Worship
- 1:00-1:15, Energy & Environment, Roger Pulwarty
- 1:15-2:00, Conversation
- 2:00 to 2:15, Energy & Innovation, Gillian Marcelle
- 2:15 to 3:00, Conversation
- 3:00 to 3:10, Break
- 3:15 to 3:30, Pt. Fortin, Energy & Labour, Hon. Errol McLeod
- 3:30 to 4:15, Conversation
- 4:15 to 4:30, Energy & Community, Gregory McGuire
- 4:30 to 5:15, Conversation
- 5:15 to 6:45, Entertainment - Super Blue, Sri Divi Dancers, Cap de Ville Folk Performers, Tornadoes, Jeune Agape, Tamika Darius, other performers.